Support individual account strategies in line with company goals and objectives; analyze/solve customer business issues and present meaningful recommendations/solutions. Responsible for improvement of customer revenue, volume and gross margin through the application of Company business tools and guidelines. Responsible for the development and management of a robust and realistic new business pipeline.
What You Will Do
- Monitor and report on sales and collection for the assigned customers.
- Provide timely management reporting and information.
- Understanding of key lubricant automotive and industrial grades as supplied to the customers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Engineering Discipline - Mechanical/Chemical/Industrial is a must for this role.
- 1-2 years’ experience within Sales role (as an intern) is an added advantage.
- Background in lubricants sales environment is an added advantage.
- Willing to be in the field/visiting customers is a must for this role.
- Field based technical sales and new business development experience in lubricants and specialty chemicals. (added advantage).
- Key account management experience (added advantage).
- Driving License for Qatar or UAE is a must to have.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Proficiency in English, Hindi (is an add on) & Arabic (is a strong added advantage).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm