What you will do
- Analyze the solar and energy markets, actors and opportunities in the region.
- Support the Industrial & Commercial (I&C) business, including but not limited to marketing, business development, sales and service.
- Develop accurate segmentation and targeting of the market including identification of customer and market opportunities.
- Participate in project team to effectively implement the customer and project plans.
- Assist in the preparation of tender responses and other large opportunities.
- Support the credit analysis team in assessing the creditworthiness of potential customers.
A strong candidate will have experience:
- Market Analysis in the energy sector
- Business development
- Interest in Solar energy
Required Skills and Abilities
- Be in the final year of undergraduate studies or recent graduate of university or business school
- Having studied business, finance, economics or a related field
- Strong analytical skills
- Outstanding written and communication skills
- High proficiency in English (working language), knowledge of a South-East Asian language a plus
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-pace environment
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent Command of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Team Player
- Job Type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Banking and Finance,...
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:13th August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.