Find your career in Better Energy - Every day, TotalEnergies employees set out to meet the challenges of the energy transition.
Singapore, as a key strategic hub, is serving the energy needs of a growing population in Asia Pacific and the gateway to Middle East. It offers countless different jobs, regional exposure and career opportunities for our employees.
Supported by your manager and Talent Developers, you will be encouraged to develop your skill sets via the numerous training opportunities available throughout your future career.
To commence from June/July 2022 until December 2022.
What You Will Do
The jobholder reports to the Trading Operations General Manager of the Singapore office, and works in liaison with the trading operations and credit officers in Geneva and in Paris, under the local supervision of the Managing Director of the Singapore office.
- Receive documents, track them if necessary. Record date of receipt in Medissys.
- Categorize incoming faxes and tenders in INCA system.
- Prepare documents for presentation to banks or counterparties. Record date of sending in Medissys.
- Upon approval by Credit Manager, generating payment for TotalEnergies Trading Asia (TTA) banking costs, and eventually for TOTSA TotalEnergies Trading SA banking costs to hand over to Geneva treasury for payment.
- Upon approval by Operators, generate payment for inspection costs.
- Upon approval by Operators, if the estimates are already entered in Medissys by the Operator in charge of the storage, generate payment for storage costs.
- Assist Operators with stocks reconciliation.
- Prepare, scan and send the documents needed by demurrage department in Paris.
- Follow-up on the old unpaid lists sent by treasury, and be an efficient help to the Operators to prompt customers to answer to our reminders.
- Analyse, in liaison with accounting, and with the help of the Operators, suppliers' and customers' overdue accounts.
- Calculate possible recoverable late payment interests and offer the Operators help to do this.
- If requested by any Operator or Operations Manager, daily monitoring /watching of some Medissys reporting screens to help the Operators.
- Suggest any improvement(s) to obtain better efficiency and achieve above jobs.
- Administrative involvement – internationally – in the daily management of files.
- The jobholder is in contact with many involved departments: Operations, Credit, Accounting, Treasury in both TTA and Geneva /Paris.
- Assist the trading operators in all activities.
- Achieve clean and accessible archives, allowing easy audit.
- Help obtain funds in due time, and recover long over dues.
- Reduce lists of over dues to inspection companies
Required Skills and Abilities
- In the final year of Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Mathematics, Logistics or similar fields.
- Rigorous, reactive, commercially-minded, curious and resourceful.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Logistics and Supply...
- Closing Date:24th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm