A 12 month internship opportunity for youth with post-matric - BSc Degree in Environmental Science/BSc Geohydrology/BSc Environmental Geology. Interns will be placed within the HSSE department and will gain practical experience in the Environmental team and multi-functional administrative duties.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BSc Degree in Environmental Science.
- Courses in Groundwater, Pollution, Energy/Energy transition, Environmental Law, Climate change and sustainable development will be advantageous.
- Required entry years of relevant experience - Less than 1 year or none.
- Negotiation skills.
- Research skills.
- Report writing skills (MS Word and MS PowerPoint).
- Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, in line with TOTAL Employment Equity plan.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Environmental, Science
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:15th May 2021, 6:00 pm