A 12 month internship opportunity for youth with post-matric - Degree in Human Resource Management. Interns will be placed within the Human Resources department and will gain practical experience in the Payroll team and multi-functional administrative duties.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Human Resource Management.
- Required entry Years of relevant experience - Less than 1 year or none.
- Negotiation skills.
- Research skills.
- Report writing skills (MS Word and MS PowerPoint).
- Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, in line with TOTAL Employment Equity plan.
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Management
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:10th May 2021, 6:00 pm