Job involves project working in Direct Markets for UAE & Qatar teams. The 6-months job content shall be project oriented and time bound. The role is expected to work in coordination with Direct Markets’ VP and team, as well as cross-functional work with few other departments. The role shall be based in the TotalEnergies Dubai Sales Office and attendance is mandatory on all working days. It would involve data management with respect to Company’s operations in UAE & Qatar.
What You Will Do
- Daily report to VP and N-1 on Dashboard.
- Regular feedback to the Sales Team on Achievement vs. Objectives on Volumes, GM, UGM, Premium products.
- Customer Analysis, Product Analysis, Pack Analysis.
- Earns / Burns Analysis.
- Daily analysis of orders being executed in terms of price and margins.
- Monthly Analysis of Business Plans of 6 distributors in UAE & Qatar - Execution of targets (Volume, Margins, Premium products).
- Breakdown of elements, compilation under common heads, organizing comparable data and simple presentation with deviations from targets and possible ways forward.
- Monthly simulation of Marketing expenses based on Closing forecasts.
- Collation of all Customers Prices in a unanimous form in coordination with sales team.
- Creating a ready reckoner archive for cross-functionality reference between Sales and Customer Service.
- Ensure organized reference codes and process management to improve efficiency.
- Analyze complexities of Direct Markets product movement, considering offtake trends and supply chain service levels.
- Implementation of business forecasting model.
- Compile Sales forecasts for Supply Chain.
- Better understanding the purpose of projects and its timely execution.
- Ensuring confidentiality of the projects.
- Accurate analysis, inference presentation, and compilation of data/processes.
- Ensure good relationship with sales team and close coordination with other stakeholders.
- Strict adherence and compliance towards Group QHSE policy, procedures, specific rules & regulations.
- Ensure adherence to compliance processes and guidelines specific to position’s roles and responsibilities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Engineering/MBA/Minimum Business Management Graduate (BBA) - Possibly International Business specialization, but not mandatory.
- At least attended 1 internship previously or 1-year work experience: possibly in Paint/Tyre/Battery/ Lube industry.
- Previous experience of business analysis will be an advantage. Analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Comprehension of matrix map.
- Proficient in MS Office tools is a must (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Communication and Presentation skills.
- Team Player.
- Fluency in English language (write & speak) is a must.
- Sound knowledge of commercial business.
- Excellent computer acumen specially efficiency on software package.
- Awareness about lubricants.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:22nd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm