Intern will be placed within the Refining and Supply department and will gain practical experience in the Supply team and multi-functional administrative duties.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Bachelor of Commerce, Supply Chain Management.
- Required entry Years of relevant experience: less than 1 year or none
- Negotiation skills.
- Research skills.
- Report writing skills (MS Word and MS PowerPoint).
- Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, in line with TotalEnergies Employment Equity plan.
Closed 3 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Logistics and Supply...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:13th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm