A 12 month internship opportunity for 2 x youth with post-matric: degree in Human Resource Management/Industrial Psychology or equivalent HR degree. The Interns will be placed within the Human Resource department and will gain practical experience in Recruitment, Payroll, Employee Relations, Talent Management and multi-functional administrative duties.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Human Resource Management/Industrial Psychology or equivalent HR degree.
- Less than 1 year or none experience.
- Communication skills.
- Research skills.
- Report writing skills (MS Word and MS PowerPoint).
- Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, in line with TotalEngergies Employment Equity plan.
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Management, Psychology and Counselling
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:21st Apr 2022, 6:00 pm