About Towers Watson
Towers Watson is a leading global professional services company that helps organisations improve performance through effective people, risk and financial management. With 14,000 associates around the world, we offer solutions in the areas of employee benefits, talent management, rewards, and risk and capital management
Our focus is on giving clients the clarity to make the right decisions and take the right actions.
If you have a flair for numbers, people and problem-solving, then you can help to solve some of today’s most complex business problems, whilst also developing your career. With opportunities across our business we offer a world of choice to talented university graduates in the areas of Benefits, Talent & Rewards, Risk and Financial Services.
Make Your Mark
Making your mark in the business world means different things to different people. Some people count the challenges they've tackled, or the high-profile projects they've led. For others, it's about the best team they can build or the most innovative intellectual capital they can create.
Ultimately, making your mark means making a contribution — to your company, to your professional field, to your co-workers — by making the best use of your talents. The good news? Whatever your career aspirations, there has never been a better time to think big about the kind of impact you'd like to make at Towers Watson.
By the numbers
- Roots back to the oldest actuarial firm in the world, formed in 1878
- 14,000 employees
- Offices in over 37 countries worldwide
- Annual revenues in excess of $3 billion (2011)
- Ranked #1 by FORTUNE magazine as the World's Most Admired Company, in its industry
- Global actuary for more multinational companies than any other professional services firm
Our clients include
- Over three-quarters of the Fortune 500 global companies
- Over 700 of the Fortune 1000 largest US companies
- 83% of the FTSE 100 Index companies