At Towngas, we strive to offer our people an unrivalled and distinct world of opportunities, building a desirable working environment.
At Towngas, we believe that the development of our people is the key factor for our long-term success. We support and offer resources for our employees to achieve their career goal. Our employees will have a wide range of opportunities to develop their career in our diversified business portfolios.
About the Programme:
For decades, Towngas has partnered with local universities and vocational institutes to run the Co-operative Education Programme (Co-op Programme) and provide one-year placement opportunities for students to gain hands-on work experience within their field of study prior to graduation, thereby offering a platform for students to plan their career.
Taking part in the Programme not only gives the students an actual work environment to apply their relevant skills and knowledge, but also exposes them to the day-to-day operation of their desired role and job challenges that they may encounter in the future.
This year, we continue to welcome interested students to join the one-year Co-op Programme, running from September 2021 to August 2022. Students are required to complete a work project assigned by their supervisor as part of the Programme.
- Accounting / Business / Finance / Marketing.
- Information Technology.
- Media / Communication.
What You Will Do
- Involved in improving operation process and efficiency.
- Assist in automating streamlined processes.
- Participate in promoting and using Microsoft O365 tools.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and presentations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate with major in Information Technology or relevant discipline.
- Good command in both Chinese and English.
- Knowledge of process improvement.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Power App).
The Programme Period: 1 September 2021 - 31 August 2022.
NOTE - Please state the Reference Code of the vacancy when applying.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm