At Towngas, we strive to offer our people an unrivalled and distinct world of opportunities, building a desirable working environment.
At Towngas, we believe that the development of our people is the key factor for our long-term success. We support and offer resources for our employees to achieve their career goal.
Our employees will have a wide range of opportunities to develop their career in our diversified business portfolios.
This year, we continue to welcome interested students to join the one-year Co-op Programme, running from September 2022 to August 2023.
Students are required to complete a work project assigned by their supervisor as part of the Programme.
- Accounting / Business / Finance / Marketing.
- Engineering / Energy.
- Information Technology.
- Media / Communication / General.
The programme period is 1 September 2022 – 31 August 2023.
What You Will Do
- Involved in SQS preparation work & reports.
- Assist in data analysis, reports preparation and PPT creation.
- Support different engineering related projects.
- Provide support to engineers in preparing quotations and supporting documents.
- Conduct market research.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate with a major in Energy / Engineering discipline.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive and patient.
- Self-motivated and result driven.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm