At Towngas, we strive to offer our people an unrivalled and distinct world of opportunities, building a desirable working environment.
At Towngas, we believe that the development of our people is the key factor for our long-term success. We support and offer resources for our employees to achieve their career goal. Our employees will have a wide range of opportunities to develop their career in our diversified business portfolios.
About the Programme:
Towngas is committed to nurturing the new generation by providing opportunities for them to accumulate work experience and exposure in the actual workplace.
Every year, we offer over 50 internship opportunities to university as well as technical and vocational school students to join our eight-week summer internship programme to practice their task management and people skills.
This year, we continue to welcome interested students to join our eight-week summer internship programme, which runs from June to August 2021.
Along with comprehensive on-the-job training and diverse learning experiences, our interns will also gain invaluable insights on Hong Kong’s gas industry through group project assignments on topics related to Towngas’ business.
Summer Internship Scopes:
- Business / Logistics / Marketing.
- Company Secretarial / Language / Translation.
- Corporate Affairs / Communication / Customer Relations.
- Finance / Accounting.
- Information Technology / Computer Science.
What You Will Do
- Create and plan online promotions.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials.
- Assist with the fulfillment of marketing offers.
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials for item on Customer Centers.
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data and data input for contact management system.
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline.
- Monitor social media for trending topics to utilize on social media channels and provide support to social media efforts.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate with major in Business, Marketing, Digital Marketing, or relevant discipline.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong knowledge in social media.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Join us now to uplift your job skills and knowledge, broadens your exposure from our superlative services, and enable a better preparation and understanding of the future career path and interest.
The Internship Period - 1 June 2021 - 29 July 2021 OR 2 July 2021 - 27 August 2021.
NOTE - Please state the Reference Code of the vacancy and the preferred internship period when applying.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm