At Towngas, we strive to offer our people an unrivalled and distinct world of opportunities, building a desirable working environment.
At Towngas, we believe that the development of our people is the key factor for our long-term success. We support and offer resources for our employees to achieve their career goal. Our employees will have a wide range of opportunities to develop their career in our diversified business portfolios.
About the Programme:
Towngas is committed to nurturing the new generation by providing opportunities for them to accumulate work experience and exposure in the actual workplace.
Every year, we offer over 50 internship opportunities to university as well as technical and vocational school students to join our eight-week summer internship programme to practice their task management and people skills.
This year, we continue to welcome interested students to join our eight-week summer internship programme, which runs from June to August 2021.
Along with comprehensive on-the-job training and diverse learning experiences, our interns will also gain invaluable insights on Hong Kong’s gas industry through group project assignments on topics related to Towngas’ business.
Summer Internship Scopes:
- Business / Logistics / Marketing.
- Company Secretarial / Language / Translation.
- Corporate Affairs / Communication / Customer Relations.
- Finance / Accounting.
- Information Technology / Computer Science.
What You Will Do
- Assist in secretarial management.
- Update the statutory records of group companies including photocopying, scanning and filing of documents.
- Data input, scan documents and generate reports relating to group companies.
- Prepare returns and file the returns to Companies Registry.
- Keep company chops and common seals in good order and update relevant lists.
- Search information and handle other routine work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate with major in secretarial/ administration/ language studies/ translation or relevant discipline.
- Good communication and language skills.
- Proficient in PC applications (MS Word and Chinese word processing).
Join us now to uplift your job skills and knowledge, broadens your exposure from our superlative services, and enable a better preparation and understanding of the future career path and interest.
The Internship Period - 1 June 2021 - 29 July 2021 OR 2 July 2021 - 27 August 2021.
NOTE - Please state the Reference Code of the vacancy and the preferred internship period when applying.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm