At Towngas, we strive to offer our people an unrivalled and distinct world of opportunities, building a desirable working environment.
At Towngas, we believe that the development of our people is the key factor for our long-term success. We support and offer resources for our employees to achieve their career goal.
Our employees will have a wide range of opportunities to develop their career in our diversified business portfolios.
About the Programme:
Towngas is committed to nurturing the new generation by providing opportunities for them to accumulate work experience and exposure in the actual workplace.
Every year, we offer over 50 internship positions for university as well as technical and vocational school students to acquire and apply task management and people skills.
Summer Internship Scopes:
- Business / Logistics / Marketing.
- Company Secretarial / Language / Translation.
- Corporate Affairs / Communication / Customer Relations.
- Engineering / Energy.
- Finance / Accounting.
- Information Technology / Computer Science.
The Internship period is 27 June 2022 – 24 August 2022.
What You Will Do
- Assist in data analysis, reports preparation and PPT creation.
- Provide administrative support.
- Provide support to general document handling and ad-hoc projects.
- Support the writing, editing and production of publicity materials.
- Assist in -Secretarial management; updating the statutory records of group companies including photocopying, scanning and filing of documents; preparing returns and filing the returns to Companies Registry; keeping company chops and common seals in good order and updating relevant lists; information searching; handling other routine work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate with major in Company Secretarial, Secretarial and Administration, Language Studies or relevant discipline.
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Innovative, positive and willing to learn.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word and Power Point).
- Proactive and patient.
- Proficient in Chinese word processing.
- Creative and well-organized.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st May 2022, 6:00 pm