We are looking for high-calibre fresh university graduates or recent graduates with no more than 2 years’ relevant working experience from Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering.
You should also have a strong academic record and the following qualities:
- Willing to perform shift duty
- Strong passion and commitment
- Excellent command of English and Chinese (fluent Cantonese is a must)
- Social confidence and be a good team player
- Strong problem solving skills
- Self-motivation and the drive to learn and succeed
- Mobility to travel and work in Mainland China / overseas
Application period: 22 Feb 2017 to 10 March 2017
Deadline: 10 March 2017
Please send your application with full details stating expected salary to [email protected] on or before 10 March 2017. Please quote the reference number (SETP/GASPROD/17) & state “Shift Engineer Trainee Programme” in the email subject.
(All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)