Toyota invites graduates to share in a journey aimed at producing future leaders through its exciting Graduate Programme.
Toyota is based in Durban and Johannesburg, with the opportunity of a structured journey with wide career progression in various sectors.
The Toyota Way Pillars of Continuous Improvement and Respect for people are the foundation of the Graduate Programme which strives to develop excelling individuals through a combination of 70% on-the-job development, 20% classroom training and 10% mentorship.
What Do We Offer:
- 2 year development programme starting February 2020.
How Do We Support You:
- Rotation - Incumbents are exposed to a variety of disciplines and projects.
- Training - World class TOYOTA learning and problem solving concepts.
- Employee Assistance - Access to a wide variety of services such as - Study assistance, Car benefits , Relocation, Competitive salary packages, subsidised canteen facilities and Employee health services.
- Performance Management - Competency and value driven performance management system aimed at developing future leaders.
Required Skills and Abilities
Applicants must be in their final year of studying or have completed a qualification in one of the following qualifications and disciplines:
- Qualifications - National Diploma, Bachelor's Degree.
- Disciplines - Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics and Industrial Engineering, Human Resources, Statistics, Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Marketing, Operations Management.
- Individuals who are agile learners and who are committed to self-development.
- Individuals who demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Individuals who share our values.
- Individuals who share our passion for change and improvement.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering...
Johannesburg (South Africa),...
- Closing Date:12th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm