Work as a member of the ISC Finance team supporting our distribution facility here in Memphis, TN where we supply high-end HVAC products and systems. Engage in Residential HVAC and Supply Finance Team responsibilities.
We offer comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share a passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
What You Will Do
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures and work instructions on overall work activities.
- Responsible for supporting accounting and financial analysis; including budgeting and forecasting to support business operations. Assist in month-end closing process and preparation for Monthly Operating Reviews (MOR)
- Assist in productivity and inflation/deflation analysis and reporting.
- Provide support for inventory adjustments and reconciliations.
- Provide periodic reporting to business partners on the financial performance of products and functional spending.
- Actively participate in process improvements and team projects.
- Participate in team meetings and assist with employee engagement and team building.
- Maintain SOX narratives, ensure compliance, and understand Segregation of Duties (SOD) and mitigating controls.
- Participate in data analytics projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Third-year, Fourth- year, or Graduate Student (Focus in Accounting or Finance).
- Prior applicable experience a plus.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good Business Acumen.
- Detail Oriented.
- Team Player.
- Ability to meet deadlines with a high degree of accuracy.
- Intermediate MS Excel, WORD, PowerPoint acumen required.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Tennessee (United States...
- Closing Date:13th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm