ABOUT TRANSACTION TECHNOLOGIES
The TTL - "Transaction Technologies Limited" is an innovative financial services consulting company based in Hongkong. We specialize in the development of customized applications on securities, futures and options trading and settlement services, and Internet and Mobile since 2003. In order to deliver optimal financial solutions to our clients, we care about the client's needs, implement best industrial practice with the best of the best company culture.
TTL team is comprised of highly motivated and experienced specialists who are versed in the banking and finance sectors. In addition, our technical consultants and software engineers have in-depth knowledge in a vast range of operating systems, programming languages and security tools. To strive towards providing the best service and solutions to our clients, currently we are expanding both our development and infrastructure teams.
- Provide support to client solution infrastructure.
- Administer and monitor IaaS/SaaS platforms to ensure high performance and availability.
- Manage and optimize the network of company’s hybrid cloud infrastructure for clients.
- Support on configuration, maintenance and monitoring of network equipment
- Responsible for documentation preparation
- Support 7x24 business applications and services
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Minimum 2-5 years’ relevant experiences
- Hand-on skill in script development
- Solid experience in switching, routing, LAN/WAN technology
- Knowledge in cloud infrastructure and experience in implementing AWS/Azure cloud platform
- Certificate Holders of CCNP/CCSP/ITIL a plus
- Collaborative, responsible, proactive, and able to work independently
Interested parties please submit your application with cover letter, resume, certificate and transcripts to: [email protected]. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
For more information on TTL and our products/services, please visit www.tx-tech.com
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2021, 3:59 pm