ABOUT TRANSACTION TECHNOLOGIES
The TTL - "Transaction Technologies Limited" is an innovative financial services consulting company based in Hongkong. We specialize in the development of customized applications on securities, futures and options trading and settlement services, and Internet and Mobile since 2003. In order to deliver optimal financial solutions to our clients, we care about the client's needs, implement best industrial practice with the best of the best company culture.
TTL team is comprised of highly motivated and experienced specialists who are versed in the banking and finance sectors. In addition, our technical consultants and software engineers have in-depth knowledge in a vast range of operating systems, programming languages and security tools. To strive towards providing the best service and solutions to our clients, currently we are expanding both our development and infrastructure teams.
- Develop, maintain and execute manual test cases for major projects, maintenance, and emergency releases.
- Design and implement automation tests scripts, debug and define corrective actions.
- Identify, analyze and report test results.
- Report, track, and monitor defects in the defect tracking system.
- Investigate defect reports from production support and isolate their causes.
- Prepare test documentation and review with development team.
- Work closely with development team to design testing strategies.
- Work on the interpretation of quality assurance issues and problems for technical and non-technical users.
- Degree holder in IT, Computer Science, Computing or related disciplines.
- Good experience in manual testing for web-based and standalone applications.
- Good experience in writing new test cases based on requirements.
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority.
- Experience in developing, documenting and implementing quality assurance standards.
- Experience with cross browser, cross platform and responsive testing (PC, mobile and tablet).
- Knowledge of testing methodology and tools, experience with Agile methodology is plus.
- Experience in developing test automation for mobile web and application using tools such as Katalon, Selenium, etc.
- Experience with testing web-based/ mobile applications/ Web service & healthcare domain, giving domain.
- Experience in testing API's and Web Services Ability.
- Understanding on Performance Testing and/or Security Testing.
Interested parties please submit your application with cover letter, resume, certificate and transcripts to: [email protected]. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
For more information on TTL and our products/services, please visit www.tx-tech.com
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th May 2021, 3:59 pm