ABOUT TRANSACTION TECHNOLOGIES
The TTL - "Transaction Technologies Limited" is an innovative financial services consulting company based in Hongkong. We specialize in the development of customized applications on securities, futures and options trading and settlement services, and Internet and Mobile since 2003. In order to deliver optimal financial solutions to our clients, we care about the client's needs, implement best industrial practice with the best of the best company culture.
TTL team is comprised of highly motivated and experienced specialists who are versed in the banking and finance sectors. In addition, our technical consultants and software engineers have in-depth knowledge in a vast range of operating systems, programming languages and security tools. To strive towards providing the best service and solutions to our clients, currently we are expanding both our development and infrastructure teams.
- Work with a team to develop Securities / Futures / Options trading and settlement systems for Banks and Brokerage Firms.
- Participant in full development life cycle from system design, development to testing.
- Work on both the existing systems and on new development as per business requirements.
- Work closely with both local and offshore teams on the development and adoption of core TTL system features.
- Support the post-implementation production issues.
- Degree holder in IT, Computer Science, Computing or related disciplines.
- Knowledge of Java, DB2 or Oracle or SQL Server or MYSQL.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skill and be able to handle ambiguity, to conclude solutions logically and systemically, and to identify and solve challenging problems.
- Responsible and results-driven person aiming to deliver quality output on assigned tasks.
- Be an independent and collaborative team player.
- Fresh graduate is also considered; candidate with less qualification and experience will be considered for the post of Programmer.
Interested parties please submit your application with cover letter, resume, certificate and transcripts to: [email protected]. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
For more information on TTL and our products/services, please visit www.tx-tech.com
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th May 2021, 3:59 pm