- To create capacity and ensure proper maintenance and availability of the network through competent employees.
- To attract fresh graduates who align themselves with the Transnet culture charter and delivery promise of on time scheduled railway.
- The programme offers TFR engineering personnel an opportunity to develop a career within the organisation.
- It is our desire that our graduates reach their objectives of professional registration (ECSA / Government Certificate of Competency [GCC]).
- It will be compulsory for the candidates (during the 24-month training period) to acquire technical training in their own discipline to prepare them to do their technical job and also to enable them to register.
- It will also be compulsory for candidates to rotate through the various disciplines to get background in other technical fields, however still focussing on their core discipline.
- The objective is to have a rounded employee who has an understanding of all the TFR business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Employees wishing to apply for the TIT programme must have a 3-year National Diploma in the following engineering disciplines - Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering (Light/heavy current; Electronics OR Telecommunications), Industrial Engineering.
- Applicants must have completed their “S1 – S4” and also their P1-P2.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm