Because of our work, organizations can better understand consumers in order to make more informed decisions, and earn their trust through great, personalized experiences, and the proactive extension of the right opportunities, tools and offers.
In turn, consumers can be confident that their data identities will result in the opportunities they deserve.
We make trust possible, so businesses and consumers can transact with confidence and achieve great things. We call this Information for Good® - it’s our purpose, and what drives us every day.
What You Will Do
- Support Consumer Interactive Business to implement marketing plans and develop content for consumer credit education.
- Work closely with international marketing to develop marketing materials including product assets, web site and social content, etc. to extend reach and generate awareness.
- Leverage global and regional business initiatives and research findings to build brand and thought leadership.
- Work closely with corporate communications team to increase Company exposure and strengthen TransUnion positioning with public relations and media relations programs on thought leadership initiatives.
- Maintain the marketing budget, measure against KPIs, develop project plans and status reports, and serve as the communications point for assigned projects.
- Maintain and monitor marketing standards in compliance with company policy, procedures and guidelines.
- Work on budgeting, financial processing and reporting of marketing expenses.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business management or equivalent.
- Work experience in marketing and communications.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- A strong team player to collaborate with different departments and external parties or vendors in different geographical markets.
- Attentive to details and strong organizing ability.
- Excellent command in both spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, presentation programs and databases (Microsoft products).
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Management, Marketing and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm