The Insurance Operations Internship Program provides qualified students an excellent opportunity to gain first-hand business experience, receive valuable on-the-job training, and learn about the many career opportunities available in Insurance Operations. Interns are provided exposure to all levels of management and have the chance to collaborate and network with other development programs during business workshops, work assignments and social events.
Successful performance during the Internship could lead to a full time position upon graduation in our Insurance Operations Leadership Development Program (IOLDP). The goal of the IOLDP is to attract and develop individuals with diverse backgrounds and prepare them for leadership positions in Operations.
What You Will Do
- Program Components - Challenging professional work experience in the insurance industry
- Individual and group project work including mini-capstone, Business overviews, speaker forums, and career development workshops.
- Formal mentoring program.
- Intern-run committees such as the Networking and Community Involvement Committee.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree- Required.
- Preferred majors include - Business Management Economics Liberal Arts & Science Supply Chain and Operations Finance Risk Management and Insurance Management.
- Preferred GPA of 3.2 or greater.
- Demonstrates communication, collaboration and leadership ability.
- Initiative and motivation to succeed.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates self-awareness.
- Involvement in school organizations and activities.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hartford (United States)
- Closing Date:15th Aug 2018, 6:00 pm