We are looking for high caliber candidate to join our team as Associate in our Client Service Team to support corporate action events and daily operation activities.
What the job role is:
- Assist the team leader in providing top notch client service to companies listed in Hong Kong
- Process share registration related duties in maintaining the register of members of listed clients
- Giving advices on timing and logistic arrangement for corporate action assignments for listed clients
- Support listed client’s General Meetings held in Hong Kong or overseas in handling shareholders’ registration and vote counting
- Carry out any other duties / projects that may from time to time to be assigned
Who we are looking for:
- Holder of Bachelor’s degree in any discipline; fresh graduate is highly preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; Fluent in Putonghua is an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- Self-motivated, well-organized and detail-minded
- Willing to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Well versed in MS applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
We offer successful candidates 15-day annual leave, birthday leave, 5-day work, study / examination leave, qualifying premium upon completion of recognized professional institutions examinations, excellent job exposure and career prospects.
Applicants should send their full C.V., current salary package and expected salary to: The Human Resources Department via JobsDB job application. Please quote ref. "Associate – Client Service" on your application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Disciplines:All Disciplines
- Work rights:Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2022, 10:00 am