What the job role is:
Assist in a full range of company secretarial matters for clients
Responsible for statutory compliance duties including arranging for Annual Return and maintenance of corporate records
Handle company incorporation with different jurisdictions
Assist with compliance documentation collection and working with the compliance team
Provide administrative support to team includes data entry, filing, and other administration duties
Who we are looking for:
- Holder of bachelor degree; fresh graduates are welcome
- Student Member of HKICS is preferred but not essential
- Aspired to develop career in company secretarial field and prepared to sit for professional examinations
- Self-motivated, well-organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent command of spoken and written English with fluent Mandarin
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in reading and interpreting rules and regulations is an added advantage
- Computer literate
We offer to successful candidates 15-day annual leave, birthday leave, 5-day work, study/examination leave, qualifying premium upon completion of HKICS examinations, excellent job exposure and career prospects.
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary by email to: [email protected] Please quote ref. “Company Secretarial Professionals” on your application. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Jun 2022, 10:00 am