Sales Associate identifies sources of information and acquires the necessary data such as product prices and supplier & buyer information. It will be an entry level position which will require a high level of communication between HQ, and the data sources. We are looking for applicants with persistence, persuasiveness, and ability to quickly identify business. Furthermore, you must have the ability to plan logically and squarely the diverse program related to culture, and quickly execute it.
What You Will Do
- Engage food & agricultural various entities to acquire price and other information.
- Communicate with wholesale market suppliers and distributors.
- Manage and process acquired various information.
- Collect market information by researching and communicating with the market players.
Required Skills and Abilities
- College degree or equivalent work experience (Fresh graduate with 1 year experience).
- Experience in sales or business development.
- Knowledge in agricultural & food industry.
- Passion for communicating, negotiating, and developing close relationships with people.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in your language.
- Spoken and written English skill of business level or higher.
- Ability to adapt quickly to the fast-paced working environment.
- Strong self-motivation and willingness to learn and deal with new industries.
- Capability to handle multiple works with great time-management skills and responsibility.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:16th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm