"Trusting in brave ideas" this is our promise to everyone who works for us. As a family business, we decide long-term and provide our people with the trust and stability needed to bring their ideas to fruition, even the unconventional ones. Being a market and technology leader in machine tools and lasers, we courageously shape the networked manufacturing of tomorrow, meeting every challenge with bold, fresh thinking.
TRUMPF is seeking candidates for an Applications Engineering Internship at our Costa Mesa, CA location. This internship will provide a college-level student with practical and professional experience that will enhance and complement their classroom learning. This internship will be from August 2019 to December 2019.
What You Will Do
- Assist Applications department in preparing and conducting customer demonstrations.
- Perform time studies.
- Assist with part designs.
- Analysis of key performance indicators.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be a student enrolled and in an accredited university or institution pursuing an undergraduate's degree in a related field.
- Creative, critical, and analytical thinking skills.
- Effective written and verbal communications.
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Job type:Internships
Los Angeles (United...
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm