TRUMPF is seeking candidates for Industrial Engineering Internship in our Farmington, CT location. This internship will provide a college-level student with practical and professional experience that will enhance and complement their classroom learning.
The main task of the Industrial Engineering (IE) intern position is to provide support for all (Manufacturing Engineering, Project Engineering, Engineering Change Notice (ECN) coordination, SAP key user, and fixture design) functions of the IE dept.
This internship will be January 2020 to December 2019. Candidate will be required to work at least 32 hours per week.
What You Will Do
- Support the coordination of Industrial Engineering group projects by analyzing data, creating project schedules and implement project deliverables.
- Support product transfer projects to localize production of TRUMPF products.
- Analyze Bill of Materials (BOM) data and Material Master data in SAP system to setup localized procurement.
- Create Work Instructions (WI) to document Industrial Engineering processes and functions.
- Design workholding and material handling fixturing using SolidWorks software.
- Other related duties as designated by the manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate level degree in Industrial Engineering or other related engineering field.
- Microsoft Office.
- Solidworks CAD software.
- SAP experience.
- Job type:Internships
Connecticut (United States...
- Closing Date:26th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm