TRUMPF is seeking candidates for the Sheet Metal Department Internship in our Farmington, CT location.
This internship will provide a college-level student with practical and professional experience that will enhance and complement their classroom learning.
Internship will begin in January 2020 and last until August 2020.
What You Will Do
- Participation in on time delivery and productivity improvements for the department.
- Review and analyze current issues to implement systematic problem solving approaches.
- Create/maintain work instructions for different work centers.
- Participation in lean manufacturing events - facilitation of workshops, TPM, and time.
- General projects related to all possible aspects within the Sheet Metal department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be a student enrolled in an accredited university or institution pursuing an undergraduate degree in a related field.
- Creative, critical, and analytical thinking skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Detailed oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple assignments.
- Job type:Internships
Connecticut (United States...
- Closing Date:26th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm