TRUMPF is seeking candidates for an internship in the Spare Parts Department in our Farmington, CT location.
This internship will provide a college-level student with practical and professional experience that will enhance and compliment their classroom learning.
This internship will be January 2020 to August 2020. Candidate will be required to work full time.
What You Will Do
- In-depth analysis of the Spare Part Warranty process.
- Review the Spare Part Warranty offered to customers.
- Suggest improvements to warranty program.
- Document, analyze, and propose new process for spare part warranty process with our Mexican subsidiary.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be a student enrolled in an accredited university or institution pursuing an undergraduate degree in a related field.
- Creative, critical, and analytical thinking skills.
- Effective written and verbal communications.
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Job type:Internships
Connecticut (United States...
- Closing Date:26th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm