TRUMPF is seeking candidates for a TruServices Internship in our Farmington, CT location.
This internship will provide a college-level student with practical and professional experience that will enhance and complement their classroom learning.
After Sales Intern for Administration support for TruServices Department Management. Includes order processing, telesales for consumables and service agreements. Help with digital projects like smart glasses, condition monitoring or e-commerce. Assists with marketing tasks i.e creating flyers, social media posts and promotions.
We are looking for someone to start in January 2020 until August 2020.
What You Will Do
- Research and provide leads to After Sales Network on a regular basis using national and industry media channels.
- Support telesales for consumables and service agreements.
- Send quotes for expiring service agreements.
- Assist on special projects as determined by TruServices Director and the Supervisor for Power Tools and Consumables.
- Support events, including in-house distributor events and applications engineer training.
- Assist in following up on leads for after sales department.
- Assist in marketing tasks, including creating flyers, promo ideas, social media posts.
- Actively push training sales.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be a student enrolled in an accredited university or institution pursuing an undergraduate degree in a Business related field.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and clerical skills.
- Windows & Microsoft Office computer skills including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Customer service or sales & marketing experience a plus.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
Connecticut (United States...
- Closing Date:26th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm