Are you a student interested in building real-world graphic design experience with a creative team? We’re a forward-thinking advertising agency looking for a talented and knowledgeable designer with fresh, creative ideas and an excellent eye for detail.
Come work for one of the area’s leading advertising agencies and learn from some of the best in the business.
- Work on a wide range of graphic design projects.
- Receive guidance and feedback from successful graphic design and ad agency professionals.
- Attend weekly meetings and participate in networking events.
- Flexible schedule for students.
What You Will Do
- Create and design print and digital materials.
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline.
- Retouch and manipulate images.
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media.
- Collaborate with the Art Director and Graphic Designers to develop design concepts.
- Receive feedback from the Art Director and make necessary changes.
- Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graphic Design major preferred.
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals.
- Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Strong creative and analytical skills.
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work.
- Job type:Internships
Design and User Experience
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:19th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm