Do you want to know more about the participants and dynamics of the capital markets? You’ll be working in our Investment Bank’s Global Banking (GB) business. You’ll work closely with the GB country and sector coverage teams, as well as the other product teams, providing coverage, advisory, capital markets and financing solutions for corporate, financial institutions and sponsor clients.
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance.
If this sounds interesting, apply now.
What You Will Do
- You’ll get to know the markets from the capital raising stage to disposal.
- You’ll be involved in and contribute to providing M&A advice and execution, including spinoffs, takeovers, exchange offers, takeover defense and formation of joint ventures.
- You’ll interact with the equities platform to get an insight into the investor community views and trends.
- You’ll learn all about debt capital markets including corporate and emerging market bonds.
- You’ll gain familiarity with structured products tailored to our clients’ funding and stake management needs.
- You’ll be able to analyze complex situations and develop the best strategy to maximize our clients’ diverse objectives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You need to be in the last two years of your degree, or recently graduated, no more than 6 months from the start date. In addition you need to have or be on track for a 2:1 or the equivalent in your first undergraduate degree. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying.
- Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision.
- Plan, organize and communicate well.
- Make things happen.
- Stick with a task - Work in a team.
- Come up with ideas.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm