Information Technology (IT) Corporate Center
Type Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
To start with you’ll take part in UBS Discovery, a training program to bring you up to speed with our industry, what we do and how we do it.
All our programs break down complex information into manageable elements. And, as well as on- and off-the-job technical training, you’ll have a personal development opportunities for improving general job skills and broadening your network of contacts. You may be rotated through a number of desks and business areas to broaden your product knowledge and extend your network of contacts.
What you will do
Do you want to help our businesses get the most out of our technology? You'll:
- Support project management tasks
- Work on everything from applications that provide new and innovative services to our clients to proprietary-trading strategies designed by our quant teams and traders
- Enhance production monitoring, issue tracking and problem resolution
- System specification and design, support and maintenance
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of current and emerging hardware, software and network technologies, as well as software engineering principles
You will be working in IT, helping to source, develop, implement, maintain and support world-class technology solutions. You’ll develop communication and analytical skills while working in an energetic and highly motivated team.
Required Skills and Abilities
You need to be graduating in 2020, or with less than two years of work experience. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can:
- Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- Plan, organize and communicate well
- Make things happen
- Stick with a task
- Work in a team
- Come up with ideas
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2019, 6:00 pm