Do you want to help guide the investment decision making of some of the world’s wealthiest individuals? Are you looking to start a career with Chief Investment Office (CIO)? On joining our credit team of CIO, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- learn about financial markets, global economics, and understand what daily events mean for our clients’ portfolios
- contribute to our credit contents, a key driver of investment decision making for clients and advisors around the world
- work with economists, analysts, strategists, product specialists, and advisors to help us join the dots between content, solutions, and clients
- work on credit contents connected to sustainable investing, covering a wide range of topics on ESG, ESG rating, green bonds, and sustainability bonds
- analyze data and follow up policy measures to support analysts in delivering timely messages
You’ll be working in the credit team in CIO, covering credit contents connected to sustainability investment, mainly green bonds, sustainability bonds, sustainability linked bonds and societal bonds. You will also work closely with Sustainable Investing team to address global concerned subjects such as climate changes, renewable energy, and etc. You’ll be drawing on our global team of analysts, speaking with our network of advisors, liaising with product specialists, and leveraging the team’s capabilities to make sure our clients and advisors are well connected with award-winning content and best-in-class products.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
You need to be graduating by July 2022, or with less than two years of work experience. We’d like to see evidence that you can:
- master data mining and analysis
- write and present clearly and logically
- identify problems and use data to inform and arrive at decisions
- think about what events in the global economy might mean for financial markets
- plan and organize your work and be accountable
- come up with ideas
- work in a team
Finance / economics / business background is preferred
To start with you’ll take part in UBS Discovery, a training program to bring you up to speed with our industry, what we do and how we do it.
All our programs break down complex information into manageable elements. And, as well as on- and off-the-job technical training, you’ll have a personal development opportunities for improving general job skills and broadening your network of contacts. You may be rotated through a number of desks and business areas to broaden your product knowledge and extend your network of contacts.
You may only apply for one program in one country within Asia Pacific during the same academic year.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 70,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 3:59 pm