Do you want to work for a global leader in the financial world? We offer Hong Kong residents graduating in 2021 or 2022 the opportunity to work on strategic regional projects in Green and Sustainable Finance (GSF). You’ll get on-the-job industry-specific training, and you’ll get to see how a global bank works across the bank. We’ll give you insight into the banking sector, specifically the fundamentals of how we run and operate.
- perform impact analysis on regulatory requirements and implementation planning
- support the integration of GSF into investment and banking activities
- research on untapped green and sustainable financing opportunities across different sectors
- support research efforts on existing and emerging sustainable investing trends and developments, and potential authorship support of publications
- develop insights and skills in processing and analyzing ESG data
And you'll get plenty of opportunities to learn and grow from teams that are renowned experts in their field. You can expect to be involved in cross-business projects, reporting and liaising with stakeholders from across the bank. But the learning doesn’t stop there. You’ll have access to networking sessions to get to know your peers and expand your network. You’ll experience a series of induction seminars and on-the-job training, all designed to unleash your potential and help you find your perfect career with UBS.
You'll join our project team focusing on Green and Sustainable Finance.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
You need to be a Hong Kong resident graduating with a bachelor’s degree or above from local universities and those outside Hong Kong in 2021 or 2022. We’re keen to hear from students from diverse academic backgrounds, as long as you have a passion for learning and an interest in the financial services industry.
We’re also keen to see that you:
- are a natural communicator and fluent in English
- can analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- use Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint) with ease
- plan and organize well
- make things happen
- take ownership, run with it and get it done
- can work in a team
- are full of ideas
- can challenge and have an innovative mindset
- are responsible and accountable
Be prepared to showcase through your own achievements and experiences, that you have the skills we’re looking for.
- Program Duration: 1 Sept 2022 to 31 Aug 2023
- You can only apply for a role in one of the programs (UBS Jumpstart or HKMA-Banking Graduate Trainee Program).
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Employees working from UBS Hong Kong offices must present proof of vaccination for at least the first dose of COVID-19 vaccine or a medical exemption certificate before entering the workplace, and other applicable anti-epidemic measures as may be amended from time to time.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:29th May 2022, 3:59 pm