Operations Corporate Center
TypeIndustrial Placement (Pipeline)
On this 12-month industrial placement, you’ll get to join one of our teams in Equities. You’ll still be working toward your university degree course while getting the opportunity to be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. And if you impress us, your placement may result into a career-track graduate position.
What you will do
Are you a great innovator? Do you know how to solve problems and increase efficiencies? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
- Acquire product and front-to-back process knowledge quickly and apply it to support highly structured or non-standard transactions
- Understand risks and apply this knowledge to risk metrics
- Support new or emerging business areas by indentifying limitations including systems, risk and operational feasibility
- Stay aware of current economic and market activity, keeping an eye on how this affects risks
- Identify and propose potential solutions for addressing control gaps
You'll be working within Group Operations, the backbone of our organization. We manage processes for performance, control and efficiency. Our role is to deliver best-in-class post trade services across Investment Bank, Global Wealth Management and Asset Management. We do this by enhancing our front-to-back delivery, while standardizing and simplifying processes and infrastructure.
Required Skills and Abilities
You need to be graduating in 2021, or with less than two years of work experience. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can:
- Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- Plan, organize and communicate well
- Make things happen
- Stick with a task
- Work in a team
- Come up with ideas
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm