To start with you’ll take part in UBS Discovery, a training program to bring you up to speed with our industry, what we do and how we do it.
All our programs break down complex information into manageable elements. And, as well as on- and off-the-job technical training, you’ll have a personal development opportunity for improving general job skills and broadening your network of contacts. You may be rotated through a number of desks and business areas to broaden your product knowledge and extend your network of contacts
What You Will Do
Do you like to help others achieve their best?
- Be a strong and trusted partner for your colleagues by giving them strategic HR advice and the support they need.
- Rotate through different roles, giving you the opportunity to learn more about human resources while trying out different specialist and generalist roles in recruitment, reward, talent development, employee relations and management support.
- Benefit from being involved with projects and building a global network of contacts.
Required Skills and Abilities
You need to be graduating by July 2022, and with less than two years of work experience. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can:
- Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision.
- Plan, organize and communicate well.
- Make things happen.
- Stick with a task.
- Work in a team.
- Come up with ideas.
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging?
Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm