On this 12-month industrial placement, you’ll get to join one of our teams in Human Resources.
You’ll still be working toward your university degree course while getting the opportunity to be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts.
And if you impress us, your placement may result into a career-track graduate position.
What You Will Do
Do you like to help others achieve their best?
- Be a strong and trusted partner for your colleagues by giving them strategic HR advice and the support they need.
- Rotate through different roles, giving you the opportunity to learn more about human resources while trying out different specialist and generalist roles in recruitment, reward, talent development, employee relations and management support.
- Benefit from being involved with projects and building a global network of contacts.
Required Skills and Abilities
You need to be graduating in Dec 2023 to Jun 2024 (after deferring your studies to join the program). You also need to have the legal rights to work in the location you have applied to.
It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can:
- Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision.
- Plan, organize and communicate well.
- Make things happen.
- Stick with a task.
- Work in a team.
- Come up with ideas.
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging?
Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm