On this 10-week summer program, you’ll be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. And if you impress us, we might invite you to join our Graduate Talent Program once you’ve graduated.
What You Will Do
Do you want to shape the future of our systems, processes and client platform? Do you want to represent Asia in a global organization? If, on top of that, you bring an open mind and enthusiasm to work, we're looking forward to meeting you! You'll:
- Experience the backstage of our world class platform, ensuring a smooth operation for the users, as well as planning its future development.
- Contribute to a global strategy that brings leading technology to our clients and client advisors.
- Work as part of an agile multi-regional team on initiatives that bring real business impact for clients across APAC and EMEA.
- Coordinate the implementation of changes for our region.
- Support an APAC-wide team (Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, China and Japan).
You'll be working in the Chief Operating Office in Global Wealth Management, which defines the bank's operating model and processes. Every day will pose a new and different challenge. As one of the few banks that hire interns into this function, you'll contribute to projects, while getting to grips with our infrastructure and processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
You need to be graduating in 2022, and with less than two years of work experience. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can:
- Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision.
- Plan, organize and communicate well.
- Make things happen.
- Stick with a task.
- Work in a team.
- Come up with ideas.
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm