On this 10-week summer program, you’ll be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. And if you impress us, we might invite you to join our Graduate Talent Program once you’ve graduated.
Do you want to help our business get the most out of our technology? You'll:
- Support project management tasks.
- Work on everything from applications that provide new and innovative services to our clients to proprietary-trading strategies designed by our quant teams and traders.
- Enhance production monitoring, issue tracking and problem resolution.
- System specification and design, support and maintenance.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of current and emerging hardware, software and network technologies, as well as software engineering principles.
You will be working in IT, helping to source, develop, implement, maintain and support world-class technology solutions. You’ll develop communication and analytical skills while working in an energetic and highly motivated team.
Together - That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment and reward your performance.
Required Skills and Abilities
You need to be graduating in 2022, or with less than two years of work experience. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can:
- Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision.
- Plan, organize and communicate well.
- Make things happen.
- Stick with a task.
- Work in a team.
- Come up with ideas.
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm