To start with you’ll take part in UBS Discovery, a training program to bring you up to speed with our industry, what we do and how we do it.
All our programs break down complex information into manageable elements. And, as well as on- and off-the-job technical training, you’ll have a personal development opportunity for improving general job skills and broadening your network of contacts.
You may be rotated through a number of desks and business areas to broaden your product knowledge and extend your network of contacts.
What You Will Do
Do you want the chance to experience a diverse and exciting area of the business, work with experts across the bank to bring across holistic One-bank offering to clients?
- Work closely with client advisors to understand their clients' needs especially on corporate side, and with investment bankers to provide suitable products or advice.
- Conduct preliminary opportunity assessment, support preparation of presentation materials.
- Develop a better understanding of corporate finance / capital markets.
Required Skills and Abilities
You need to be graduating by July 2022, or with less than two years of work experience. Finance / accounting / business background is preferred.
We’d like to see evidence that you can:
- Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision.
- Plan, organize and communicate well.
- Make things happen.
- Stick with a task.
- Work in a team.
- Come up with ideas.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm