On this 10-week summer program, you’ll be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it.
You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts.
And if you impress us, we might invite you to join our Graduate Talent Program once you’ve graduated.
What You Will Do
Do you want to help us turning Technology as our differentiator?
- Provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services.
- Analyze business requirements to provide personalized, relevant, seamless solutions for our clients.
- Examine data to tell a story through visualization tools.
You will be working in the Chief Digital and Information Office (CDIO), helping to source, develop, implement, maintain and support world-class technology solutions. You’ll develop communication and analytical skills while working in an energetic and highly motivated team.
Required Skills and Abilities
You need to be graduating by July 2023, or with less than two years of work experience. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can:
- Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision.
- Plan, organize and communicate well.
- Make things happen.
- Stick with a task.
- Work in a team.
- Come up with ideas.
- Develop a career and interest in IT and application development with a proactive personality.
- Adapt to the cloud architecture and know programming languages (e.g., Java, C#, C++, Python, HTML5, etc.).
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging?
Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm