In this 10-week summer program, you’ll be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it.
You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. And if you impress us, we might invite you to join our Graduate Talent Program once you’ve graduated.
You’ll be working in our Investment Bank’s Global Banking business, You’ll work closely with the Global Banking country and sector coverage teams, as well as the other product teams, providing coverage, advisory, capital markets and financing solutions for corporate, financial institutions and sponsor clients.
What You Will Do
Do you want to know more about the participants and dynamics of the capital markets?
- Get to know the markets from the capital raising stage to disposal.
- Be involved in and contribute to providing M&A advice and execution, including spin offs, takeovers, exchange offers, takeover defense and formation of joint ventures.
- Interact with the equities platform to get an insight into the investor community views and trends.
- Learn all about debt capital markets including corporate and emerging market bonds.
- Gain familiarity with structured products tailored to our clients’ funding and stake management needs.
- Be able to analyze complex situations and develop the best strategy to maximize our clients’ diverse objectives.
Required Skills and Abilities
You need to be graduating from a university in 2021, and with less than two years of work experience. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can:
- Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision.
- Plan, organize and communicate well.
- Make things happen.
- Stick with a task.
- Work in a team.
- Come up with ideas.
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you find challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm