Are you detailed, adept to working under pressure and orientated even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine in a supporting role? We’re looking for someone like that to join our team:
- building & maintaining relationships with various client advisers, client adviser assistants, custodians, counterparties, stock lending, risk and offshore teams.
manage the risk and controls of the corporate actions processes and continue to evolve/streamline/minimise risk across
- income, mandatory and voluntary events.
- assist and drive the implementation of various change initiatives for the corporate action processes.
- work closely with the APAC Wealth Management Corporate Actions team to provide day to day support, assist in meeting their objectives and strategies, and achieve their business plans for the year.
The Wealth Management APAC Wealth Management Corporate Actions team covers front to back processing of all income events and corporate actions across equities, bonds, funds, structured products, and private equity in all global markets.
You’ll be working in the APAC Wealth Management Corporate Actions Team in Singapore. This role will predominantly focus on the day to day support of the Corporate Actions team. Interaction with others in your team will be high.
- adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
- able to work under pressure
- work well within a team
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Singapore
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Employees working from UBS Singapore offices must comply with Workforce Vaccination Measures as implemented by the Singapore government with effect from 1 January 2022, and other applicable safe management measures as may be amended from time to time..
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2022, 3:59 pm