Are you passionate about delivering best in class Client Experience? Do you enjoy identifying the most effective and efficient approaches for Wealth Management business? Are you good at constructively challenging business stakeholders around you? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- Advise business and clients in business requirements, connect them with specialists as well as prepare required Information.
- Be responsible for client lifecycle maintenance of client information from onboarding, maintenance to offboarding. This includes reviewing account documentation, maintaining static data and ensuring data accuracy and completeness as well as names screening
- Perform authentication controls over clients' payments and securities transfers as well as discounts management.
- Understand the process(es); ensure adherence to regulations, guidelines, standards, and UBS policies.
You’ll be working in Wealth Management Middle Office team in (Hong Kong / Singapore) which provides exciting career opportunity for those who want to develop further in their area of expertise and provide know how across markets. We support the Hong Kong and Singapore Wealth Management business for Client Lifecycle services , KYC Preparation, Payments and Asset Transfer. Providing an excellent and outstanding client experience is our main goal.
- 1 to 5 years’ experience in Financial Institutions Onboarding, Maintenance, Periodic KYC Review or Transaction processing role in Hong Kong and/or Singapore regulatory landscape.
- Experience in leading and/or implementing process changes & automation favored.
- Client focused and motivated to work in partnership with front to back stakeholders to define practical solutions that meets the internal policies and regulatory requirements.
- Strong risk and control mindset with a structured and logical approach to analysis and problem-solving.
- a person with high service level standards
- a good communicator
- an effective team player, with professional and positive attitude
- adaptable to a dynamic and changing environment.
- able to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- adept at improving processes and enhancing workflows
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Singapore
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Employees working from UBS Singapore offices must comply with Workforce Vaccination Measures as implemented by the Singapore government with effect from 1 January 2022, and other applicable safe management measures as may be amended from time to time.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2022, 3:59 pm