To start with you’ll take part in UBS Discovery, a training program to bring you up to speed with our industry, what we do and how we do it.
All our programs break down complex information into manageable elements. And, as well as on- and off-the-job technical training, you’ll have a personal development opportunities for improving general job skills and broadening your network of contacts. You may be rotated through a number of desks and business areas to broaden your product knowledge and extend your network of contacts.
What you will do
Do you want the chance to experience a diverse and exciting area of the business, learning how to meet the needs of wealthy clients? You’ll:
- Join one of our specialized teams within IPS and develop a solid understanding of our business
- Work closely with other IPS teams to help our clients develop their wealth and structure their existing finances
- Benefit from an in-depth learning experience, gaining exposure to areas like products, sales, risk, marketing and management
- Develop a better understanding of wealth management and how our business functions
You’ll be working in the Investment Products & Services (IPS) team in Global Wealth Management. We aim to develop investment products and services that satisfy our clients' needs. And we make our services and expertise easily available to client advisors and clients
Required Skills and Abilities
You need to be graduating in 2020, or with less than two years of work experience. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can:
- Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- Plan, organize and communicate well
- Make things happen
- Stick with a task
- Work in a team
- Come up with ideas
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2019, 6:00 pm