To start with you’ll take part in UBS Discovery, a training program to bring you up to speed with our industry, what we do and how we do it.
All our programs break down complex information into manageable elements. And, as well as on- and off-the-job technical training, you’ll have a personal development opportunity for improving general job skills and broadening your network of contacts. You may be rotated through a number of desks and business areas to broaden your product knowledge and extend your network of contacts.
Are you a great innovator? Do you know how to solve problems and increase efficiencies? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
- Acquire product and front-to-back process knowledge quickly and apply it to support highly structured or non-standard transactions.
- Understand risks and apply this knowledge to risk metrics.
- Support new or emerging business areas by identifying limitations including systems, risk and operational feasibility.
- Stay aware of current economic and market activity, keeping an eye on how this affects risks.
- Identify and propose potential solutions for addressing control gaps.
You'll be working within Group Operations, the backbone of our organization. We manage processes for performance, control and efficiency. Our role is to deliver best-in-class post trade services across Investment Bank, Global Wealth Management and Asset Management. We do this by enhancing our front-to-back delivery, while standardizing and simplifying processes and infrastructure.
Together - That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment and reward your performance.
Required Skills and Abilities
You need to be graduating in 2021, or with less than two years of work experience. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can:
- Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision.
- Plan, organize and communicate well.
- Make things happen.
- Stick with a task.
- Work in a team.
- Come up with ideas.
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm