On this 10-week summer program, you’ll be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. And if you impress us, we might invite you to join our Graduate Talent Program once you’ve graduated.
What you will do
Do you want the chance to experience a diverse and exciting area of the business, learning how to meet the needs of wealthy clients? You’ll:
- Work closely with our client advisory teams to help our clients develop their wealth and structure their existing finances
- Benefit from assignments that help grow your client relationship management skills
- Develop a better understanding of wealth management and how our business functions
You’ll be working in a Client Advisory team in Global Wealth Management. We provide comprehensive financial services to wealthy private clients through investment management, estate planning and corporate finance advice. And we offer a variety of wealth management products and services.
Required Skills and Abilities
You need to be graduating in 2021, or with less than two years of work experience. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can:
- Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- Plan, organize and communicate well
- Make things happen
- Stick with a task
- Work in a team
- Come up with ideas
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2019, 6:00 pm