On this 10-week summer program, you’ll be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. And if you impress us, we might invite you to join our Graduate Talent Program once you’ve graduated.
What you will do
Do you want to experience a diverse and exciting working environment? Do you want to become an expert in market analysis? You'll:
- Get exposure to different business areas, products and regions within FRC
- Gain understanding of the business from a front-to-back perspective
- Work with experienced management across functions to develop, analyze and deliver business-enabling initiatives
- Work on projects that support the business
The Investment Bank Chief Operating Office (IB COO) shapes the future direction of our investment banking business. Through tackling challenges, you'll be part of a team that oversees the day-to-day operating models and processes. You'll get to contribute meaningfully to projects, while getting to grips with our infrastructure and processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
You need to be graduating in 2021, or with less than two years of work experience. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can:
- Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- Plan, organize and communicate well
- Make things happen
- Stick with a task
- Work in a team
- Come up with ideas
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2019, 6:00 pm